The Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

Let's start planning your future in Canada.

About Bridges at Will

Bridges At Will is an Immigration Services organization that endeavors to provide an extensive range of Canadian immigration services for skilled workers, students as well as investors and entrepreneurs.

We help you move to Canada to work, study, join your family or to seek new opportunities.

the hardest step is making the decision that you deserve the best possible life. The rest is much easier. Good Luck!

Jenny Wilson, Senior Account Manager

You can avail our services online, from the comfort of your home, with no requirement to expend any unnecessary effort.


You will have access to a wide range of immigration programs through our RCIC who will ensure that your application for permanent residence is being handled with no hassles along the way.


The RCIC is authorized by the ICCRC and has in-depth awareness about every facet of the Canadian Immigration process.


We invite you to signup for our PR services and take the 1st step towards greater opportunities.

The Canadian Experience Class is for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience and want to become permanent residents. Canadian Experience Class applications are processed through the Express Entry selection system for immigration to Canada.

Eligible candidates must make an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada, create an online Express Entry profile, and receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence before they may make an application.

If you are a graduate of a post-secondary institution in Canada and have studied as a full-time student for at least 2 academic years, you may be eligible to apply under the CEC.

You must still have the required work experience to be eligible to apply. You must have gotten this work experience after you graduated, not on a student visa. If you got work experience while on a post-graduation work permit or a similar work permit, it is considered valid.

What do you need to be eligible?


  • You must have at least one year or 1560 hours (continuous full-time or equal amount in part-time) of skilled work experience in the following categories:

    • Managerial jobs            

    • Professional jobs

    • Technical jobs and skilled trades

  • Your profiles in each job must match the NOC lead statement of the occupation description for that job

  • You must be willing to settle outside Quebec

  • You must show required language proficiency (through an approved language test) of:

    • CLB 7 for NOC jobs O and A (Managerial and professional)

    • CLB 5 for NOC jobs B (Technical and skilled trades)


Some caveats


  • To be eligible for the Canadian Experience class, you must have gained work experience in Canada legally

  • Self-employment and work experience gained as a full-time student doesn’t count


If you’re ready to start your process for permanent residency to Canada, our consultants at BAW will be happy to help you through each step of the process.

Contact Us


Phone  : +1-818-794-6260

at Will
  • Facebook

2019 © All rights reserve to Bridges at Will

Check for Flights 

Bridges at Will is a private organization offering the services of regulated immigration professionals. Our services are all designated to provide you with legal guidance and representation in your immigration application process. We are not the government nor claim to be the government. 

3705 W. Pico Blvd. #569, Los Angeles, CA 90019