Applying for immigration under the Family Sponsorship Class

You can sponsor your:


  • Spouse or common-law or conjugal partner

  • Dependent children and or adopted children

  • Parents and grandparents

  • Relative

Let's start planning your future in Canada.

About Bridges at Will

Bridges At Will is an Immigration Services organization that endeavors to provide an extensive range of Canadian immigration services for skilled workers, students as well as investors and entrepreneurs.

We help you move to Canada to work, study, join your family or to seek new opportunities.

the hardest step is making the decision that you deserve the best possible life. The rest is much easier. Good Luck!

Jenny Wilson, Senior Account Manager

You can avail our services online, from the comfort of your home, with no requirement to expend any unnecessary effort.


You will have access to a wide range of immigration programs through our RCIC who will ensure that your application for permanent residence is being handled with no hassles along the way.


The RCIC is authorized by the ICCRC and has in-depth awareness about every facet of the Canadian Immigration process.


We invite you to signup for our PR services and take the 1st step towards greater opportunities.

We, and the Canadian government, understand the importance of bringing family over and starting a new life together. Our consultants will help you through every step of the process of bringing your family over to Canada. 

Under the Family Class Sponsorship program, if you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, and atleast 18 years old, you can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada.

Here’s a look at what’s involved for the different family members -

Sponsoring a spouse/ common-law/ conjugal partner


There is no points-based award system in place for sponsoring your spouse or partner. You will not be evaluated on your language proficiency or career history. However, the government will evaluate whether your relationship is genuine or based on convenience.


Our consultants will be happy to help you through the filing your sponsorship application to get your spouse or partner to Canada. However, you must be aware of things that are considered red flags and how to deal with them.


Keep in mind that if your partner or spouse is living in a lower socio-economically developed country, it may invite extra scrutiny from immigration.


You can include dependent children or adopted children in this application as long as documented proof is provided.


Sponsoring parents or grandparents


Canada gives you a chance to invite your parents to live with you as permanent residents. You must show sufficient income as defined by immigration for a period of three years before the date of application.


Your proof of income must come from documents that have been issued by the Canada Revenue Agency. The minimum income you are required to show depends on the size of the family you will have – when the people you are sponsoring are included.


There is a yearly quota on this type of sponsorship and demand is always high. Our consultants will help you prepare and submit your application as soon as possible.

Services & Pricing

PR legal consultation (Family Sponsorship)

Per-Case Basis

Contact Us


Phone  : +1-818-794-6260

at Will
  • Facebook

2019 © All rights reserve to Bridges at Will

Check for Flights 

Bridges at Will is a private organization offering the services of regulated immigration professionals. Our services are all designated to provide you with legal guidance and representation in your immigration application process. We are not the government nor claim to be the government. 

3705 W. Pico Blvd. #569, Los Angeles, CA 90019